The Tasca Automotive Group is seeking a motivated, ambitious, and experienced individual to lead and supervise our one of their domestic service departments. He or she will set and achieve the Tasca Family's vision of operating the department efficiently and profitably while ensure the customers up-most satisfaction. Above all else, the Service Manager is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction as each employee at Tasca has been for over 75 years.
• Work directly with the Fixed Operations Director to review current Service Department performance
• Cooperate with all other dealership managers to work toward overall dealership vision
• Hire, train, motivate and monitor the performance of all service department staff.
• Ensure customer work is being dispatched to the correct technician based on training.
• Conduct department meetings with employees to discuss activities and areas of opportunity
• Foster positive employee morale.
• Actively manage expenses by actively participating in the service daily operation.
• Monitor Repair Order trends daily with Repair Order Audits.
• Hire and maintain a technical production staff that can perform all types of mechanical repair and maintenance work on the vehicles.
• Maintain a high level of shop cleanliness, equipment repair and general shop appearance
Automotive/Repair Facility/Dealership experience is required. A minimum of 3 years management/supervisory/assistant management is needed for this position is necessary. We are looking to coach this individual to understand the vision and mission of the organization as well as the expectations with reporting and operating a service department for the Tasca Organization.
Our offerings include:
Medical and dental plans
Paid Holidays after 90 days
401(k) Retirement Plan