Tarrytech is looking for a Network Administrator who is a team player with advanced technical experience and great customer service skills. We are a rapidly growing Managed Services company that is flexible and fun. We are looking for someone dedicated and knows how to manage and align our client's networks with Tarrytech's documented standards. This isn't your usual boring repetitive computer support job.
We have great benefits and perks for our employees. They include a health Insurance plans that where the premium is paid 100% by the employer, dental plans, 401K with employer match participation, 15 days of PTO for new employees from the start, life Insurance coverage paid for 100% by employer, company lunches every week, company outings, company parties and more!
We are currently seeking a motivated and WELL ORGANIZED individual for our Elmsford office that is capable of raising the bar on network management, being in the field at client sites, identifying and handling chronic IT issues, managing client relationships, and making recommendations to upgrade our client's networks. The position is full time and salaried and you will be an important piece to help us support the needs of our clients and IT engineering staff. Success will be achievable through your ability to provide exceptional service, bringing out the best in yourself, demonstration of superior communication, taking ownership, adaptability, resourcefulness, emotional intelligence, self-management, teamwork, multitasking in stressful situations and your continuing interest in education.
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND PROCESS: You are the single most important point at Tarrytech when it comes to evaluating, documenting, and looking for exposure on a client's network, and you must do so consistently across your assigned networks.
- BUILDING AND MAINTAINING CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS
- FIELD WORK: Travel to and from client sites for installations, on-site support, onboardings or project work. Use of a personal automobile is generally required, but you will receive reimbursement for travel expense.
- TECH: Advanced understanding of troubleshooting Windows desktops, Windows servers, Sonicwall networks, hosted cloud solutions, VMWare installations, and hosted VoIP installations.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience big plus
- Previous experience in computer engineering, architecture, or other related fields
- Solid understanding of networking, hardware, and software
- Microsoft Technologies (Office 365, Windows 7, 10)
- AWS hosted solutions
- Hypervisor Technology (VMWare, HyperV)
- Experience in Active Directory, Windows 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 Server.
- Firewall/UTM skills: Knowledge of SonicWALL
- A+, Network +, MCSE/MCSA, CCNA are all beneficial certifications
- Experience with Backup Software Veeam, Datto
- MSP Experience huge PLUS
- Experience with ConnectWise is a PLUS
- Experience with a RMM tool is a PLUS
- Experience with Apple Mac computers is a plus
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
**Candidates MUST have a car and license in good standing, and live in one of the following counties: Bronx, Westchester, Rockland, Fairfield, Putnam, or Bergen**