New Construction Project Coordinator
Tarrant Roofing Fort Worth, TX
- Posted: 27 days ago
- $50,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Our Project Manager is responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through completion. This is a role that requires interaction with a range of internal and external employees/positions.
As the Leading New Construction Roofer for the DFW area we install multiple projects for a growing number of Builders.
Over the course of a project, the Project Manager will need to communicate with staff and clients, make decisions and monitor the progress of the project to keep it on schedule. Important responsibilities for a Project Manager include:
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Communicating with executives to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change
3 years previous experience as a Builder in New Construction is required.
Tarrant RoofingWhy Work Here?
Awesome Company, Lots of Room for Growth!
Tarrant Roofing provides top notch service from beginning to end. Specializing in thorough, long-lasting, environmental roofing solutions in Dallas-Fort Worth and San Antonio Area, we fulfill residential and commercial requirements with a complete range of premium roofing services. Over the last 26 years, we’ve installed over 15,000 roofs and built a solid reputation for top quality work standards and materials.
1900 Handley Ederville RdFort Worth, TX