Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
# Position Information
## Job Summary
Performs processes to maintain student accounts, while supporting other office tasks. May be responsible for collections, payment plans, refunds, contract billings, 1098T, cashiering duties, student sponsored billing, and student payroll.
## Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Performs customer service duties, such as assisting students, faculty, and staff in person, by telephone or email
* Processes payments, balances cash drawers, prepares bank deposits, and processes petty cash
* Manages all HigherOne customer service related issues
* Processes and invoices third party sponsorships for student accounts and corporate services; receipts payment and maintains records
* Ensures accurate allocation of military tuition benefits to student accounts and return of funds to Veterans Affairs
* Corresponds with payment plan company and collection agencies in order to maintain current and past tuition and miscellaneous accounts
* Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as returned checks, funds received and disbursed
* Prepares vouchers, invoices, account statements, requisitions, reports, spreadsheets, and other records
* May generate 1098T form and maintain hotline
* Analyzes and processes student account balances and refunds
* Processes miscellaneous deposits
* Oversees student worker hiring process and time entry
* Distributes employee time-cards and paychecks
* Maintains lost and found items and campus key inventory; distributes and receives keys from faculty, staff, and administrators
* Handles vending machine service issues and refunds
* Orders and stocks supplies for office as necessary
* Attends the workplace regularly, reports to work punctually and follows a work schedule to keep up with the demands of the worksite
* Completes all required training and professional development sessions sponsored through Tarrant County College (TCC)
* Supports the values of the College: diversity, teaching excellence, student success, innovation and creativity and service to the College
The duties listed are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
* High School diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
* One or more college-level courses in accounting, business, communications, computer science, or equivalent training and/or work experience
* Two (2) years of experience in customer service, preferably in a college or university setting
* History of working in a team-centered environment
* Ability to handle large amounts of money and records accurately
* Ability to review financial data and make decisions
* Excellent customer service and organizational skills
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
## Special Instructions Summary
Successful candidates for this position must be able to work a flexible schedule, as the schedule is subject to change depending on the needs of the office. Applicants must have flexibility between the hours of 7:30 am - 7:00 pm. Occasional weekend hours required during peak times.
*Job Title:* Business Services Associate
*Posting Number:* F003269
*Position Status:* Full Time
*Grant Funded:* No
*Class Code:* 33
*Pay Rate:* $16.25
*Location:* Trinity River
*Department:* DT Business Services
*Contact:* Kimberly Hutchings
Tarrant County College District
Fort Worth,TX USA
Get fresh Business Services Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
Most Popular Jobs Similar to Associate Business Development