Call Center Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
We are is seeking motivated individuals to join our Call Center Team as a Call Center Agent whose top priority is to make sure our customers have an excellent call experience by delivering high-quality and personable support. We are seeking individuals for full and part-time seasonal positions.
Day to day, you will...
- Answer Inbound calls from clients for assistance with setting up their appointment, secure document capture, and lead capture.
- Transfer inbound calls or outbound calls to other client-designated internal support departments or senior advisors to further develop client relationships.
- When trained and qualified, possible inbound and outbound calls to develop client relationships or maintain existing relationships, setting future client engagements, providing information and solutions to solve issues, and clarification purposes.
What you should bring to the team…
- Self-motivation and a drive to learn
- A friendly and professional demeanor
- Effective written and verbal communication
It would be even better if you also had…
- Previous experience in customer service
- Computer experience
- Call center experience
The perks to you…
- Receive PAID training and bonuses based on your performance
- Choose your own flexible schedule with single or split shifts, full-time or part-time, daytime or weekends. We will work with your availability, however, you must be available and commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week, preferably 30 or more.
- Incredible career development paths are available with our national brand utilizing a learning environment with access to hundreds of online courses after your first season.
All the necessary tools for the job will be provided.
**This position is NOT available for remote work**
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?