Outside Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- Build and maintain a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads.
- Communicate with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identify and suggest products to meet those needs.
- Demonstrate the functions and utility of products to customers based on their needs.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolve any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintain communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Maintain detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems.
- Provide periodic territory sales forecasts.
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales goals through outbound sales efforts
- Understand the struggle of a customer and approach each conversation with a consultative approach
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- At least two to five years of related experience required.
- At least two years of experience in sales to restaurant holding companies, consumer foodservice companies or related
- At least two years of experience in Sales in the food and beverage or packaging industry
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Sales, Business, or related field preferred.
BusinessView all jobs at Targeted Talent