- Posted: over a month ago
The Account Manager will oversee and assist customer success employees in the performance of their job duties such as responding to customer inquiries and resolving issues or complaints.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Help build the infrastructure and standard operating procedures for the department
- Help create company guidelines particularly related to quality of service
- Manage the department and ensure the team complies with company guidelines particularly related to quality of service.
- Prepare knowledge-based documents such as summaries and responses to frequently asked questions.
- Hire entry-level customer success employees.
- Train new employees in the company's customer service policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Organize and oversee the schedules and work of the department.
- Conduct performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handle discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Monitor or review calls or other correspondence between representatives and customers.
- Ensure that representatives are informed about changes to company products and services.
- Collect data and prepares reports on customer complaints and inquiries.
- Prepare monthly reports summarizing the assigned customer success teams performance.
- Assist with budget preparation for the Customer Success department.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business, technology or similar
- At least five years of customer success experience required.
- At least two years of experience in a supervisory role preferred.
- At least two years of experience in customer service or customer success in the manufacturing industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be personable and enjoy working with people in an entirely customer-facing role
- Knowledge of project management/delivery methods and tools
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to support many clients at once. Ability to deal with ambiguity and structure the unstructured
- Demonstrated ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team and independently with minimal supervision
- Strong problem resolution skills and proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve client issues
- Work logically to diagnose and resolve basic to intermediate issues and recognize circumstances that require escalation
- Comfortable using and learning software, including MS Office (Excel), multiple internet browsers, ticketing/tracking systems
- Experience in the Food & Beverage or Consumer Packaged Goods domain preferred
- Experience with Salesforce (or other CRM) desired
- Ability to travel (job requires up to 30% travel)
- Comfortable working as needed in a remote environment with video-conferencing tools
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of customer service procedures and principles.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to resolve customer complaints and issues while maintaining a professional and calm demeanour.
- Ability to coach and mentor customer success representatives.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?