The Marketing Manager will be tasked with both assisting in the management of multiple agencies we work with, executing the delivery of creative assets, and be in charge of our blog and social media presence. As a hybrid copywriter with creative instincts, you will have access to our library of brand assets, stock photography and other resources to execute creative initiatives that represent the brand, support sales and any/all marketing effort in digital platforms and mediums. You will be responsible for developing and implementing our social media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
- 1-2 Social Posts Per Day: These may include video or images you’ve developed and will help drive lead into Sales Funnel.
- 2-3 Blog Posts Per Week w/ Social Post Attached: Each post will be delivered to you already written. You’ll receive them as text files, upload them into Hubspot, surround the text with any required creative assets, and tag the blog appropriately for SEO.
Week to Week Projects:
- Marketing support for sales materials including sales decks, sales slicks, and short videos
- Supporting agency requests to assist in the execution of conferences, co-branded sales materials
- Managing our libraries of projects and file in Google Drive
- Act as main brand liaison to customers, maintain a relationship with key brand & marketing partners, and regularly attending marketing meetings
- Support social and digital media requests
- Sharing Reports from Hubspot on blog and social media activity
Tools We Use:
- Hubspot as both a CRM for sales, a scheduler for social media, and a CMS for our blog
- Promo.com to build short videos
- Canva.com to create basic visuals
- Slack to communicate
- gSuite for email and calendars
- Monday.com for project management
- Slack to communicate
About the Marketing Team
The Marketing team is responsible for ideating, executing and iterating marketing materials that are used across multiple channels including:
- Digital Advertising
- Sales Interactions
- Channel Partnerships with state restaurant associations, buying groups, and technology providers
- Public Relations
Our Marketing’s team works to communicate our value proposition across the aforementioned channels to generate qualified leads and help move customers through the selling process. Additionally, the team’s work communicates new features and value propositions to existing customers.
- 2+ years Digital marketing/advertising experience or equivalent work experience (e.g.; Social Media Management, Design work for agencies, Marketing for restaurants, etc)
- You’ll be comfortable using brand assets and following best practices in Canva.com, Promo.com, or other basic online marketing tools.
- You’ll have strong attention to detail to ensure our brand is consistent in all the materials we produce
- We’re a remote culture, so you’ll need to be Independently motivated and highly proactive with the ability to communicate effectively to your virtual teammates who will be across time zones and come from many cultures
- You’ll have the ability to communicate so effectively that you inspire and motivate your remote teammates
- We’re a horizontal company so you’ll interface with our whole team. You’re comfortable and capable of sharing your ideas and will have the ability to influence upwards by passionately selling what you believe in.
- You have a test and learn mentality that is customer-centric & data-driven. Your approach to marketing is not that you will force your ideas on our customers, but rather you’ll learn from the market what they want in order to best communicate back to them how we deliver it
Other things that would be nice to have:
- Experience with managing, writing, and designing email campaigns
- Experience with managing and understanding SEO best practices
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and other professional design tools
- Experience in Video Production (Adobe Premiere, After Effects)
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment. For example, exporting and posting simple 15-sec videos in a single day using Promo.com
- Experience working remotely with a fully remote team
- You’re passionate about the restaurant industry and marketing towards restaurant owners
- Please submit your background, resume and portfolio.
- We’ll get back to you if we think there might be fit and ask you to create a promo.com video that markets our tool. We’ll provide guidelines and brand assets to help.
- $30,000 - $40,000 position; Commensurate with Experience
- Health benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Dynamic, modern, remote first team