Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is a global scientific services company serving clients across a vast array of technology-related industries. We are seeking a traveling Customer Service Representative (CSR) to travel around the area and pick up and drop off samples to customers' and locations. YOU will be a friendly individual that takes pride in helping others and will go the extra mile to accomplish this. This is a permanent hire opportunity with a great amount of growth internally within the company.
- Previous work at UPS, USPS, or FedEx would be ideal
- Good knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- General knowledge of relevant computer applications.
- Good driving record.
- Good knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Good numerical, oral, written language skills and the ability to type.
- General knowledge use of smart phones, GPS systems and multi function copiers/scanners.
- Driving, lifting, carrying samples up to 50lbs and walking.
- Previous driving position desired.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.