Title: Technical Customer Support Specialist
Location: Remote (must work west coast hours)
Pay: 20-25hr (Weekly pay)
Term: 3-6 month (Temp to turn permanent)
Full- time *Must be flexible- ability to work evenings/ weekends*
Please only apply if you have 2+yrs of Technical Support experience- via chat, phone or email. Must have a technical background and enjoy solving technical customer issues.
As the first company to design an end to end modern brokerage solution, our client is re-imagining the real estate industry from the ground up by combining innovative technology, creative branding expertise, and an experienced leadership team with a mission to empower the world's leading real estate professionals to own their brand and better serve home buyers and sellers. In the past two years, with an exceptional tea, they have processed 1B in transactions and raised over 30M in funding from top tier investors like Matrix Partners, Trinity Ventures, and 8VC.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate and innovate your way to success. And you'll be empowering business leaders to become business owners, all while forging your own path with like-minded entrepreneurs.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Technical Support Specialist on the Agent Services team, you'll support our clients agents via their in-app chat and phone, with any questions or issues that arise. You'll directly impact agents' day to day experience, ensuring that they are able to provide seamless solutions to their problems. Some of the agents will need technical guidance on using our product, and you'll be the first point of contact in training them.
You'll be influential in the development of their software product by collecting user feedback and concisely communicating feature ideas and changes to their Product and Engineering teams.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- You'll respond to agent queries in a timely and accurate manner
- Reach out and schedule Listing Services with third-party vendors on agent's behalf and add new vendors into our app for agents
- Keeping up to date with the latest product updates and training agents on these changes
- Documenting your processes to add to keep our internal wiki updated for other support specialists to learn from
- Ensure agent's technical issues are resolved
- Ability to work on occasional weekend shifts
- 2-4 years of customer service experience in a technical customer support environment
- Ability to explain complex technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- familiarity with real estate industry a plus
- Preferred experience in Intercom and Asana
- Background in apple support or similar is helpful
- Need to be flexible, including weekends, mornings and evenings. Also possible if you can be available for 12 hour shifts on occasion (overtime paid). Goal is towards Support being available for agents 5am pst to 8pm pst .
- Stubbornness to resolve every issue that comes your way and provide the best customer centric experience
- You are empathetic, patient, and have a passion for helping others
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- You are independent and proactive, and you don't let a problem go unsolved
- Pass background check
Please send your resume. Thank you.