Title: Senior Software Engineer
*US Citizenship required*
Location: Full-time Remote(West Coast work hours)
Pay rate: 166-185K yr (Weekly pay)
6 month contract- (Potential for extension)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
Our client offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents. The perks of working at with the company go beyond amazing physical spaces and a Tiki Bar. They are committed to continued progress in diversity and inclusion. As an employee, you'll have the opportunity to join resource groups focused on diversity of thought, engage with your local or global community about topics that matter to you and the organization and receive continued education around growth.
- Will serve as a member of an engineering and development team that is designing and developing a new platform for point of sale content delivery
- You will be building out the infrastructure on how the system would work, while also supporting the existing platform
- As a member of the agile team will help drive consistent development practices - tools, common components, and documentation, continuous integration
- Will work with product managers to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and managing a list of technical requirements, based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues
- Will write code and unit tests, design and maintain API specs, automation, conduct code reviews, and execute end-to-end integration tests.
- Will provide support for the existing platform as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of experience with C#, .NET, Java/Python and variety of backend technology stacks. Should be willing to learn and adopt additional programming languages and tech stack components.
- Experience in SQL (PostGres, MSSQL) and NoSQL databases
- 2+ years of hands on experience with AWS services
- Experience in software design, development, implementation, integration of processes and systems involving databases, ETL jobs, API services
- Knowledge of developing a new platform for point of sale content delivery
- Experience Navigating database infrastructures and how to building services in cloud
- Experience in financial tech + B2B SaaS is helpful but not required.
- ETL expperience is a plus
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills (including remote team communication) with ability to engage with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Requires background check. US Citizenship required. Sponsorship not provided.
Please send your resume- thank you!