Voted Best Places to Work for six years, we are a dynamic, San Diego based company with a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy.
TargetCW is looking for a Senior Recruiter to provide our clients with top technical talent, in addition to assisting with training recruiters transitioning into the tech space. Specifically, we are looking for someone with strong technical knowledge, having experience placing talent in the Oil & Energy Industry is highly preferred.
What are you getting yourself into?
- We have an awesome facility with great people. Our recruiting team is a tight-knit group that works as a cohesive group to knowledge-share and strategize on recruiting techniques and resources.
- Our culture is outstanding, 5 stars on Glassdoor is a great sentiment to our company culture and operations, but culture must always be preceded by character, otherwise it’s just vanity.
- We are stable, profitable, progressive--and we want to be the best in the industry. We only have one owner and no outside interests, so our compass leads us to meeting the needs of our clients while never compromising.
- We’re quirky, generous, innovative and prefer creativity over the status quo. We match dollar for dollar towards charitable organizations, we try and give 10% of our profit every year, we’re all about selflessness and teaching our employees to put others first.
How will you know if you are the perfect candidate?
- You are passionate about the hunt for the purple squirrel.
- You enjoy finding innovative and creative ways to connect with people.
- You understand the challenges that come with working in a candidate-driven market and know where to find top technical talent.
- You are motivated by making placements, by training and watching teammates grow, and enjoy earning commission!
What is so awesome about TargetCW?
First let us tell you the details of what you will do on a daily basis, and the kind of person we’re looking for:
- Sourcing on engineering and technical positions, this includes sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, testing, managing the hiring manager relationship, negotiating salary, and follow through after the candidate is hired.
- Desire to train and mentor junior technical recruiters, explaining strategies, and assisting with interviews when applicable.
- You have a high level of technical expertise
- You are well-versed in niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github, and understand how to source passive talent.
- You are savvy on social media, experienced sourcing via LinkedIn, and other platforms.
- You’ll be very comfortable with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Boolean searches, Microsoft Office Suite, and CRMs, and quick to pick up new systems.