Research Assoc II
6month - Contract to hire
30-33 per hour (weekly pay!)
Our client, a global leader in developing, manufacturing and marketing a broad range of innovative products for the life science research and clinical diagnostics market, is seeking a Research Assoc II who will be passionate about contributing to the development of a new ddPCR platforms by assisting in verification and validation using exciting biological applications (such as copy number variation, mutation detection and gene expression assays). You will design experiments, analyze data and provide reports for the development of product specifications of novel ddPCR systems, and conduct verification and validation studies for a variety of novel ddPCR based products and platforms.
- BS in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or Chemistry with 3+ years of industrial experience related to life sciences and biotechnology industry or MS with 0-2 years of experience.
- Knowledge and hands-on practice of basic molecular biology laboratory techniques are essential.
- Comfortable with basic statistical analysis (experience with statistical analysis programs such as JMP is a plus).
- Direct experience with qPCR, and/or digital PCR is a must.
- Design experiment, analyze data and provide reports for the development of product specifications of novel ddPCR systems.
- Conduct verification and validation studies for a variety of novel ddPCR based products and platforms.
- Skilled at drafting and reviewing technical documents such as test plans & reports.
- Manage reagent & consumable inventories (including lot tracking) for product development activities.
- Train and support transfer/operations teams in preparation for product launches.
- Background Check and Drug Testing