Location: West Los Angeles, CA 90064
Salary: $25.00 - $30.00 Hourly (Weekly Pay)!
6 Month Contract
What your day might look like:
As a Production Coordinator on the Localization Team, you will act as a logistics guide for the product group by performing various administrative tasks, while also supporting key members of our Localization team in day-to-day tasks.
- Provide administrative support
- Handles scheduling of owned recurring meetings so they’re optimized for efficiency and understanding
- Perform follow-ups on pending action items with partner teams
- Maintain accurate summaries of progress and update tasks management systems
- Update technical requirements documentation, and coordinate deliverables.
- Coordinates activities associated with VO-related tasks such as scheduling, tracking, receiving and verifying deliveries
- Coordinates global text delivery schedules and provides visibility to Loc Producer in case risks emerge
- 2+ years of fast paced, high touch coordination experience, ideally within tech experience
- Highly experienced with Google Suite (docs, sheets, calendar, scheduling, etc.
- Gaming industry experience is not a much have but would be very beneficial
- Any exposure or experience with Localization would be a HUGE plus
- Adaptable: able to deftly transition to changes in direction when priorities shift, staying focused on the most relevant project and evolving to get it done
- Intuitively organized: your emails and calendars are sorted and color-coded to ensure that tasks aren’t just completed, they’re mastered; not only do you complete assigned projects seamlessly and effectively, you also anticipate team needs that haven’t yet been voiced
- A clear communicator: you convey your thoughts with ease, whether you're writing an email, giving a presentation, talking with senior leaders or individual contributors on a variety of teams, all while keeping focus across the broad range of audiences we engage
- A true problem solver: we take pride in work, and view each new problem as an opportunity for success. you approach challenges methodically, sparking discussions as you work towards prioritizing and ideating possible solutions
- A self-starter: you can identify the holes in an operation and gain alignment from partners as you take timely action to deliver solutions with limited direction
- A strong scheduler: you're a pro at handling time and schedule so effectively some think you have a double; you're able to schedule yourself, leadership, external vendors, and everything in between.
- Globally minded: you’re passionate about delivering global experiences that resonate with players around the world; you understand how localization plays part in making that possible and ideally possess some technical knowledge about it as well.