El Segundo, CA 90245
$37 per hour (weekly pay)
6-month contract ( potential for extension)
A thriving financial services company in El Segundo, CA is seeking an Interactive Web Developer. In this role, you will be supporting the Marketing Department with content creation and maintenance as well as the Application Team Support with interface design and user experience guidance. We are seeking a motivated, self-starter that can listen to objectives or read requirements and present viable solutions with little oversight.
- Upload and maintain content.
- Design and display web content for enterprise web applications, which includes advisor workstation, Intranet, marketing automation system, static web sites, and email marketing campaigns.
- Create interactive experiences to support marketing campaigns, employee engagement, and communications.
- Complete periodic audits of content to identify dated, irrelevant, and out-of-brand materials.
- Update, remove or verify accuracy of existing content.
- Assist the IT team by designing user interface layer for web-based applications.
- Build interactions to consume JSON data in a presentation layer using JQuery/HTML/CSS and other technologies.
- Develop and maintain web guidelines.
- Participate in QA testing and PROD approvals as necessary to support application releases.
- Prepare technical documentation and update knowledge base
- Interact with project managers, IT professionals, business partners and marketing executives on a frequent basis.
- Integration/interaction with Salesforce, CMS, marketing automation systems, using REST services/Web API.
- Cross-browser compatibility verification and standards validation.
- Troubleshoot display issues and provide solutions.
- Candidate must have a genuine interest in the latest technologies and development practices.
- Must be a quick worker using rapid-prototyping and Agile processes.
- Manage multiple projects and adhere to tight deadlines without any sacrifice in quality or user experience.
- Experience creating tableless CSS designs, building and managing multiple web properties (static, dynamic, and CMS sites).
- Understanding the design fundamentals of mobile first and responsive design.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have project management principles.
- Experience with CMS systems (Alfresco and Drupal 8) for management and deployment of content, including HTML fragment development, CMS template design/deployment/integration.
- Proficient with Web-based programming languages such as HTML (including HTML 5), CSS 2/3 (must be able to provide sample work).
- Ability to code layouts using HTML/CSS (no table designs).
- Absorb JSON information into presentation layer.
- Knowledge of the DOM HTML objects and their properties, Web activities and internet techniques, and e-mail marketing technical requirements.
- Knowledge of technical requirements for banner promotion (pay per click, paid inclusion, pay per conversion) and behavior metric tracking techniques.
- Ability to build using Model-View-Controller (MVC) methodologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of Node.js, Angular.js, Backbone, and Bootstrap.
- Understanding of server protocols/management.
- Conceptual understanding of programming techniques specific to front-end development