Sr. Federal Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
Pay Rate: DOE (dependent on experience)
Contract 4+ (possibility to extend-weekly pay)
Our client provides cloud management services that secure connections between people and technology. We are looking for Sr. Federal Marketing Manager to strategically execute and manage field programs and campaigns specifically targeting Federal Government and Dept. of Defense. In partnership with the Sr. Director of demand generation, sales, alliances and the cross functional marketing team, you will be responsible for quarterbacking and executing strategies to meet/exceed quarterly and annual pipeline goals.
- Build strategic marketing plans that incorporate various field / regional events, programs and campaigns designed to contribute to annual pipeline goals and support sales achievement of revenue objectives.
- Execute on marketing strategy- define, project manage and execute to event program goals, messaging, tactics, audience generation/email campaigns, speaker plan, collateral, on-site execution, post-show leads processing & follow-up, and other logistics.
- Monitor and facilitate lead funnel management across all activities, and report program results to all stakeholders.
- Oversee inventory, maintenance and distribution of regional event properties, promotional items and collateral for sales & field events.
- Work closely with strategic field alliance and technology partners to execute joint marketing programs and co-branded tactics that support public sector strategy and annual revenue goals.
- Effectively work cross-functionally with teams across Okta to include field and inside sales, marketing, operations, alliances, PR, legal, and procurement to efficiently and effectively execute plans and achieve goals.
- Clearly communicate public sector marketing strategy, activities, goals and outcomes to all stakeholders, as well as other internal cross-functional teams.
- 5-7+ years Field Marketing experience (w/ event management experience)
- 4-6 years of experience marketing to Federal Government IT audience.
- Experience and knowledge in the Federal space (highly preferred and huge plus)
- Project management including budgets, venue selection, vendor sourcing and management, project plan, event show flow, promotion and registration, content development, on-site management.
- Expertise planning and co-marketing with strategic reseller, distribution and or technology partners.
- Budget Management to include all aspects of pre-event procurement and post-event reconciliation.
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems – Salesforce and Marketo, preferred Clari, Demandbase, a bonus.
- Demonstrated experience in program, event creation and campaign management to include measuring and reporting of success metrics/business impact.
- Ability to plan strategically while also executing tactically
- A proven track record of complex event programs with varied stakeholders, multiple product lines, and representing various cross teams within the organization.
- Master of multi-tasking, prioritization, and timelines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a rapid growth, fast paced environment and adapts well to change
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Team player with a positive attitude