Title: Digital Media Marketing Specialist
Location: Irvine, CA 92618 (Local candidates)
Pay: $30hr (Weekly pay)
Term: 3-6 month contract (High potential for permanent)
Full- time M-F (Remote – until office opens)
Our client is established is a leading technology and SaaS company. Their mission is to drive the advancement of cannabis legalization and provide the software, services and data platforms that underpin the B2B and B2C segments. Headquartered in Irvine, CA, with additional locations across the United States, Canada and the EU, they have over 400 employees and are expanding rapidly! They are looking for a an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to support and help to execute performance campaigns across all digital marketing channels.
- Support and help execute performance campaigns across all digital marketing channels (programmatic, paid social, paid search)
- Maintain and adjust monthly budget distributions and bid parameters to deliver efficient results
- Proactively and effectively optimize media buys across platforms to maximize KPIs
- Continuously monitor, analyze, and A/B test creative to identify opportunities to improve performance
- Setup tracking and traffic creative to platforms and vendors
- Prepare weekly reports on performance and new insights
- Experiment with new and untapped platforms and channels
- Stay up to date on media market trends, new opportunities, and competitive activity
- 2-4yrs exposure to or experience in SEM(Search Engine Marketing) PPC, and/or digital marketing- with media-buying, planning and research
- Must have experience in buying on social media platforms and display ads.
- Experience in supporting and help execute performance campaigns across all digital marketing channels (programmatic, paid social, paid search)
- Have a working knowledge of Google PPC, Facebook, and other social media channels
- Proficiency in G suite products (sheets, docs, slides) and/or excel knowledge is a plus
- Tech industry experience is a plus
- Ability to proactively and effectively optimize media buys across platforms to maximize KPIs
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Exceptional work ethic, high sense of urgency, driven and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as collaboratively with team members virtually
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, passionate about data analysis, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Please send your resume. Thank you!
Why Work Here?
Great growth opportunities, PTO, Paid Holidays, great culture