Customer Service Coordinator
San Francisco, CA 94105
$20 per hour (Weekly pay)
5 Month Contract Save
As the Customer Services Coordinator you will report to the MAC Program Manager and will be responsible for assisting to update data and support with the cubby program which is located over two buildings in our urban HQ campus over approx. 27 floors. The role will be very hands-on with day to day support for the program. It is important that the candidate has exceptional customer service skills as the position is fast paced and requires a high level of customer service.
- Update data for cubbies move, adds and changes
- Perform monthly audit of our cubbies which are based over two building in HQ
- Provide daily support for the Seating Helpline Log /track any maintenance issues with locks or cubby furniture
- Set up for new hires deliverable on a weekly basis
- 1-2 yrs Exceptional customer service/hospitality skills, both verbal and written
- Self-starter; handles self with minimal supervision and is pro-active
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Must be willing/able to learn and use Salesforce.com software application
- Must have a great can-do attitude and willingness to complete the job
- Must be able to comfortably lift at least 25lbs Save
Please submit your resume for consideration.