Location: Huntington Beach, CA 90630
Salary: $18.00 Hourly
Long Term Contract (potential to convert)
About Our Client:
What will the Accounting Assistant do?
- Accurately scan all incoming invoices, whether via US mail, email or through vendor websites, into Docuware for proper routing to AP team.
- Complete the AP backscanning project.
- Manage centralized office supplies and office supply special orders for assigned locations.
- Support the Controller on audits by pulling requested invoices and other supporting documentation.
- Maintain the warehouse document storage area for Accounting and purge documents after the required retention time.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Respond to inquiries from internal and external customers
- High School diploma or equivalent; Associate's degree in Accounting preferred
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel
- Go-getter and positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently