Warehouse Associate (Entry level)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Warehouse Associate ( Entry level)
Richmond, CA 94804 (local candidates)
$18hr (**$1500 Hiring bonus!) Weekly Pay
M-F: 5am start time/ After training start time 6am ( 8 hour + shift – great potential for overtime)
6 Month contract (Potential for extension or permanent )
**TRAINING PROVIDED + $1500 hiring bonus*** Do you enjoy working with your hands, putting things together , processing orders? If so, please apply!
Our client is a global team of innovators, leaders, creators, builders, and problem solvers. They develop state-of-the-art instruments and reagents for life science research laboratories and healthcare facilities all over the world. Together they are helping people everywhere live longer, healthier lives!
- Process a variety of work orders
- Work orders consist of execution of various combinations of tasks that include calibration of equipment, operation of equipment, sealing of bags, filling of bottles, dispensing of solutions, capping and torquing of bottles
- Label application assembly of components and kits
- Correctly processing required documents such as work orders, procedures and logs.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures relating to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP/Quality Systems).
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 yrs working in warehouse, manufacturing or candidates who are interested in working with their hands- Training provided!
- Ability to seal bags, filling of bottles and labeling assembly of components and kits.
- Ability to process required documents- work orders, procedures and logs
- Must have a great attitude and good worth ethics
- Steel-toed shoes required
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. and sit or stand for long periods of time if needed
- Basic computer skills are desirable.
- Must pass drug screening and background check.
Please submit your most recent resume. Thank you!
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.
TCWGlobal - Corporate
Transportation and Storage