TargetCW - Corporate Hercules, CA
- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hercules, CA 94547
Summary: Administrative Associate for Indirect Procurement. This role provides general support of indirect procurement activities. Update’s vendor master data of indirect vendors, administers online accounts, purchase requisition and purchase order management, invoicing management, and various reporting.
• This Administrative Associate is responsible for supporting Indirect Procurement by initiating, compiling, analyzing, and preparing reports of various nature including spend reports. Conducts simple research and analysis on categories of spend and vendors.
• Perform duties of the master data governance custodian for vendor adds and changes. Updates the vendor master in SAP. Manages the vendor add process by collecting, reviewing, and obtaining documents and data related to the process and initiates the add. Pulls financial data from available database.
• Manages the administration of the corporate online accounts by adding, removing, and updating users’ profiles. Interacts with the vendors regarding any account issues.
• Creates, processes, and updates purchase requisitions and purchase orders while providing coverage for Procurement Specialists as needed.
• Invoice management - approves, investigates, and communicates with vendors on outstanding invoice issues.
• May coordinate or manage small projects and interact with other teams. Maintain supplier files and other miscellaneous administrative duties.
• A.A. degree or equivalent in Business, Procurement or Supply Chain Management, or related discipline Minimum of three years admin and procurement experience preferred. SAP experience preferred.
• Knowledge of principles and theories of procurement and supply chain
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) Excel- must be able to transfer info from various documents.
• Decision-making: Make independent decisions on a daily basis, determine the best way to handle tasks and meet the needs of requesters
• Communications and collaboration: Strong written and oral communication. Exhibit strong collaboration skills within the team and others in the organization
• Organizational skills: Must be able to prioritize tasks and have strong organizational skills in an environment with many competing requests. Must be able to multi-task
TargetCW - CorporateWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity to join one of the leading in-home testing organizations!