Operations Manager- Houston
TargetCW - Corporate Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Operations Manager- Houston
Direct hire opportunity!
Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits + 401k
Veterans encouraged to apply!!!
Are you mechanially inclined and have a great work ethic? If so, we are looking for an Operations Manager to join our team in the Houston area. We are a medical company that operates within beautiful retail settings that offer the latest innovations in aesthetic dermatological treatments. We are the fastest growing company in the industry with 60+ locations in CA, NY, TX, NV, AZ, FL and IL.
The ideal candidate is a team player, carries experience with electronics or medical devices, and thrives to ensure all assignments are completed in a timely manner. If you share our views for the goals we serve, and the opportunity to grow with the company, apply now to join the team and build a rewarding career!
This role is vital to delivering operational readiness and ensuring the good standing of the locations by performing equipment repairs, building inspections, and attending to any needs from the operational standpoint. While all positions require working as part of a team to meet location objectives, your individual responsibilities include demonstrating experience with electronics, communication skills, teamwork, and the ability to manage a schedule with multiple locations.
- Manage a designated region of locations which include multitasking and prioritizing all tasks.
- Ability to learn medical grade laser equipment and perform preventative maintenance (training provided).
- Contribute to an effective and work friendly environment by expressing professional communication and great teamwork.
- Ability to learn any basic telecommunication skills to include phone, internet, wireless, and printer troubleshooting.
- Ability to travel to other locations if called upon by management.
- Ability to have a flexible schedule in the case of priority issues during the weekend, late or early hours. Also be able to work with a rotating on-call schedule when applicable.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must be willing/able to learn.
- Electronics and/or telecommunications background preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and management.
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to scheduling at the locations.
- Ability to remain flexible to the needs of the business.
- Other traits: Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding performance.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.
TargetCW - Corporate
BusinessView all jobs at TargetCW - Corporate