IT Service Center Analyst II
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IT Service Center Analyst II
$30-$35 Hourly + Benefits
Summary: The IT Service Center Analyst II will be responsible for providing first class technical support to all internal staff and contractors who have access to our internal network and systems. This position will be expected to maintain both software and hardware inventory for all supported company entities locally and remotely. Maturity of judgment under pressure and the ability to triage and diagnose the level of user needs is essential. The IT Service Center Analyst II must be able to prioritize tasks and multitask appropriately while working in a rapidly changing global environment.
• Provide first and second level incident resolution and request fulfillment for all users with hardware, software and application issues.
• Provide accurate and timely logging of incidents and resolutions in ITSM ticketing system.
• Able to effectively support individuals from all levels of the organization including C level
• Ability to properly prioritize support issues based upon urgency, severity and impact to both the individual and the organization
• Manage ticket priority, categorizations, problem association, CI association and other ticket mechanics.
• Ability to provide effective and accurate solutions to user problems to ensure user satisfaction and productivity
• Assist with video conference setup when requested by business and provide technical support for AV related issues for all conference rooms at the Pleasanton office
• Courteously obtain and document concise incident, request and problem information for internal service personnel.
• Escalate problems to appropriate IT staff for workaround, resolution, root cause analysis and preventative solutions. Document replication evidence and details prior to each escalation.
• Maintain frequent communications with end users during the incident resolution and request fulfilment process.
• Utilize superior customer service skills and multitasking abilities.
• Ability to manage and lead individual or small projects.
• Work closely with other teams to record and publish knowledge transfer needed to support IT Service Center incidents and/or requests
• Support continual service improvement by reviewing and recommending modifications to standard operating procedures and work instructions.pan
• Represent the company Guiding Principles through personal and business interactions with employees, distributors and colleagues.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned, including occasional off hours and weekend support.
• Represent our organization in a professional, ethical, and socially responsible manner.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in related field; 3+ years preferred.
- Understanding of ticketing systems and associated tools is required.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.
TargetCW - Corporate
Get fresh IT Analyst II jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.