Finance Manager, FP&A
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Finance Manager, FP&A
Remote- can be located anywhere in the US
$60/hr-$65/hr (weekly pay!)
Temporary assignment: up to 8 months
Coursera is looking for a FP&A Manager to join their team in this temporary opportunity. This role will play a strategic role in forecasting, business planning, management reporting, and business analytics activities. As an FP&A Manager, you will bring outstanding planning and modeling skills with a willingness to learn about the industry. This role will be dedicated to helping stakeholders make well-informed decisions based on Company financial analysis and performance.
- Partner closely with Marketing, Product, Data Science, and Engineering leadership to manage headcount and G&A planning
- Partner with accounting and operations to successfully close the books on a monthly basis. Support monthly and quarterly operational reviews and business deep dives
- Support improvements to forecast/planning processes and systems to streamline efficiency
- Support the corporate finance team in providing financial reporting, analysis, and commentary to important partners including Coursera’s board, management team, and investors.
- 3+ years of progressive, relevant experience in FP&A, including experience in investment banking, and/or corporate finance & strategy in a corporate environment in the technology space
- Experience supporting complex workstreams and cross-functional efforts such as managing a yearly planning process
- Excellent proficiency in building and understanding financial statements, accounting, and corporate finance concepts
- Familiarity with financial planning processes and business systems such as NetSuite, Planning Systems like IBM TM1/Oracle Essbase
- Experience with processing large data sets, using SQL, Looker
- Demonstrated history of anticipating business needs and being a thought leader, and managing multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively and communicate with all levels of the company
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.
TargetCW - Corporate
AddressSan Francisco, CA
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh HR Finance jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.