Field Service Manager
TargetCW - Corporate San Ramon, CA
- Expired: 25 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Field Service Manager
Covers locations in Northern California region (including Fremont, Emeryville, and San Ramon locations)
Direct hire opportunity!
Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits + 401k
Veterans encouraged to apply!!
We are a medical company that operates within beautiful retail settings that offer the latest innovations in aesthetic dermatological treatments. We are the fastest growing company in the industry with 60+ locations in CA, NY, TX, NV, AZ, FL and IL. We are looking for someone to join our team to oversee operations in the NorCal region (including Fremont, Emeryville, and San Ramon locations).
The ideal candidate is a team player, carries experience with electronics or medical devices, and thrives to ensure all assignments are completed in a timely manner. They are also mechanially inclined, have a great work ethic, and have managerial experience. If you have these traits and you are looking for the opportunity to grow with the company, apply now to join the team and build a rewarding career!
This role is vital to delivering operational readiness and ensuring the good standing of the locations by performing equipment repairs, building inspections, and attending to any needs from the operational standpoint. While all positions require working as part of a team to meet location objectives, your individual responsibilities include demonstrating experience with electronics, communication skills, teamwork, and the ability to manage a schedule with multiple locations.
- Manage a designated region of locations which include multitasking and prioritizing all tasks.
- Manage an operations team in Northern California territory.
- Ability to learn medical grade laser equipment and perform preventative maintenance.
- Contribute to an effective and work friendly environment by expressing professional communication and great teamwork among all employees.
- Ability to learn any basic telecommunication skills to include phone, internet, wireless, and printer troubleshooting.
- Ability to travel to other locations.
- Ability to have a flexible schedule in the case of priority issues during the weekend, late or early hours. Also be able to work with a rotating on-call schedule when applicable.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must be able to and open to traveling to NoCal locations and also to other regions when needed as well.
- Must have manager or supervisor experience previously.
- Electronics and/or telecommunications background a plus, but not required.
- Good communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and management. Ability to communicate with proper etiquette.
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to scheduling at the locations. Remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative to become independent of direct supervision.
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding performance.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.
TargetCW - Corporate
AddressSan Ramon, CA
BusinessView all jobs at TargetCW - Corporate