Desktop Systems Administrator
- Posted: over a month ago
- $33 to $36 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
Desktop System Administrator
Tempe, AZ 85284 (Onsite)
$33-$36hr (Weekly pay)
6 month contract (Potential for extension or permanent)
Our client is global communications company that believes everyone and everything in the world can be connected! For more than 35 years, they have helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and military around the world communicate. They are looking for a dynamic Test Technician that will play an important role to the key success of the team!
As a Desktop System Administrator, you will primarily contribute to, and support hardware and software deployments in Windows, but also, A
Apple and Linux environments, with a strong focus on Microsoft and Zoom platforms. We are seeking a team member to follow documented procedures for asset management, application support, hardware maintenance, mobile device support, printer client management, new user onboarding, network support, telephony configurations and conference room setup. World class customer service is at the core of our ethics, and we believe it’s what makes our corporate experience so special! Your technical knowledge mixed with our teamwork will enable you to resolve often complex issues quickly and efficiently! You will be working with, and escalating to, other teams across a wide variety of technologies and must exhibit strong teamwork characteristics to be successful. We deliver prompt and responsive support to all our end-users to ensure the company can always perform at its best.
- 3+ years of Desktop System Administrator experience supporting end users at a large-scale/global enterprise environment.
- Experience deploying and supporting hardware and software operating systems: Windows (version 7 and newer), Apple, and Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL) in an enterprise environment ( Strong focus on Microsoft and Zoom platforms)
- Must have excellent customer service; ability to be helpful, great attitude and enjoys supporting customers/internal employees
- Ability to figure things out and not just escalate
- Experience supporting common Microsoft Applications: Teams, SharePoint 2007 or newer, Exchange/Outlook, the Office Suite, and other common productivity applications.
- Configuring and supporting smartphones including Apple iOS and Android devices
- Understanding of various infrastructure technologies such as WAN/LAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN, Active Directory.
- Experience with asset management and standard inventory practices helpful
- Experience supporting user requests related to user account rights & permissions, new account creation, and directory maintenance.
- Experience supporting single and multi-site videoconferencing, and sophisticated conference room control systems (Cisco knowledge a plus).
- Must have excellent customer service skills and able to retain information, adapt easily and learn quickly
- Ability to understand and validate GPO RSoP and JAMF configuration policies on client machines.
- Knowledge of client application packaging and deployment across multiple operating systems helpful.
- Enterprise network printing knowledge in areas such as high volume scan to email and finishing unit functionality.
- IT Security incident response including system imaging, malware remediation, and supporting forensic investigation.
- US government position. US citizenship required.
Please send your resume. Thank you!
TargetCW - Corporate
TechnologyView all jobs at TargetCW - Corporate