Content Marketing Manager
- $55 to $70 Hourly
Content Marketing Manager
Remote- anywhere in US
Full Time hours
Pay rate: $55-$70/hour
6-month assignment with possibilty for extension
As a key member of the Enterprise Marketing team, you will support Coursera’s content marketing efforts for Coursera for Campus and Coursera for Government. You will produce a range of content assets that are creative in substance and style, including data reports, eBooks, videos, and webpages. In building close relationships with stakeholders across marketing and sales, you will also develop a keen understanding of business priorities to inform editorial calendar planning. You are a creative, motivated, and collaborative individual who values flexibility and the opportunity to make an impact.
- Conceptualize and define content marketing projects that reflect our goals, campaign themes, and target personas
- Develop project briefs, messaging, and detailed outlines for content assets
- Lead content production of data reports, eBooks, short-form visuals, videos, blog posts, and webpages
- Partner with product marketing, demand generation, customer marketing, sales and creative to drive alignment on content topics and content-driven campaigns
- Review and edit all content to ensure is consistent with Coursera’s messaging, style, voice, and tone
- Support quarterly editorial calendar planning for content marketing
- Flex from editor to writer by reviewing all content deliverables and authoring content as needed
- 5+ years experience in content marketing, preferably for enterprise tech, higher ed or government
Must have content marketing experience in higher education or EdTech
- Experience in developing and executing on content outlines and project briefs
- Demonstrated history of producing a variety of content such as eBooks, data reports, videos, webpages
- Background in writing, editing or communication
- Experience handling multiple projects at once and driving alignment across marketing disciplines, sales, and brand & creative
- Organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communication, Journalism, or equivalent field
- Strategic, metrics-driven mindset with a passion for the art and science of content marketing
- Ability to analyze raw data and synthesize into compelling insights
- Conversant in Salesforce reporting and Marketo
- A demonstrable understanding of the evolving edtech landscape and the future of learning
- Experience writing for B2B
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.
TargetCW - CorporateSan Francisco, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.