Business Systems Analyst (ServiceNow)
TargetCW - Corporate San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Business Systems Analyst (ServiceNow)
San Francisco, CA
Pay rate: DOE
4 to 5 month contract
As a ServiceNow Business Systems Analyst, you get to embark on a journey of growing our client’s ServiceNow platform by creating and defining how they deliver experiences to their end users. This is a client-facing role that requires strong communication skills and has the ability to build trusting relationships. This role requires strong collaboration to work cross-functionally with the business, Merger & Acquisitions, Program Management, and other parts of the organization.
- Lead the ServiceNow application access management integration effort to deliver solutions and artifacts
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders and process/application owners on business needs and requirements
- Develop automation and processes to ensure environments maintain the highest levels of availability, security, and quality
- Lead analysis and verification of technical requirements for feasibility, comprehensibility, consistency, and adherence to standards.
- Work across the business to understand unique application and integration requirements
- Collect, analyze, clarify, and translate business, system, and data requirements into documentation and conceptual designs.
- Work with the ServiceNow team to deliver solutions across the organization
- Possess a thorough overall knowledge of the ServiceNow EcoSystem
- Be an effective analyst, yet also operate with an ITIL mindset
- Adhere to industry and ServiceNow best practice standards Provide escalation, troubleshooting guidance and direction in the resolution of escalated issues and complex production, application, or system problems
- Be driven to advance your knowledge of best practices and solutions
- Support and improve current solutions that solve business challenges and improve processes
- Identify opportunities to innovate, scale, extend and enhance service delivery where possible
- 5+ years of functional expertise in ITSM experience
- 5+ years of ServiceNow Platform experience
- Expert-level understanding
- Expert-level understanding of ServiceNow with a concentration on
- ServiceNow development for CMDB Discovery
- Incident, Problem, Change – including Service Catalog requests via Portal
- Event, Operational Intelligence,
- Service Mapping, Cloud management, and Orchestration f IT
- Service Catalogs, workflows, processes
- Integration Hub and Flow Designer
- Develop and implement core processes including Incident, Problem, Change, Request, Event Mgmt, Config Management collaborating with Process Owners, Business Partners, and Stakeholders
- Experience integrating third party applications
- Practical experience with ServiceNow application development (Service Catalog, Server and Client-Side Rules, Client Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, etc),
- Experience in hands-on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
- A basic understanding of Agile/Scrum project lifecycle management
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience, including both verbal and written communications
- Bachelor's degree and/or an education/work experience equivalent. Advanced degree would be a plus
- Minimally, ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA)
- Additional ServiceNow certs are a plus
- ITIL working knowledge (ITIL v3+ certifications are ideal)
- Okta experience is a plus
Please submit your resume for consideration!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.
TargetCW - Corporate
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at TargetCW - Corporate