Target Specialty Products Roselle, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What do our Warehouse Associates do?
Warehouse Associates are responsible for daily operations in the Target distribution center by helping maintain the warehouse, assisting with loading and unloading merchandise trucks, and making customer deliveries. This role is directly involved in all phases of the warehouse operations including customer service, inventory management, customer interaction and warehouse operations.
Perform warehouse operations including local deliveries, inventory management, order entry, and vendor shipping/receiving
- Count, compare, check and inspect quantities of materials and products for distribution to customers
- Complete one or more warehouse functions within the guidelines of the facility (pick, pack, wrap, load and possibly assist with delivering orders for our customers)
- Take inventory; document and invoice orders and product movement
- Submit weekly, monthly and yearly reports, as required
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- At least two years of warehouse or customer service experience
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment (forklift and overhead crane)
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs loading and unloading products
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and pass motor vehicle record search
Why Choose Target Specialty Products?
A career with Target is exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you'll find information about some of what Target Specialty Products has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Health-care or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs, and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Target Specialty Products
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Target Specialty Products