We are currently seeking to hire a Regional Sales Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing an established book of business to further cultivate and grow company revenue through up selling our other services.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Analyze current customer data to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Reach agreed upon sales targets
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field -minimum 3 years
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
The right candidate will be offered a competitive base salary along with a generous commission structure that is uncapped and residual. We also offer paid time off, 401K match up to 4%, and health insurance paid 100% by the employer.