Group Fitness Coach
Get in on the ground floor of Tapout Fitness. We are excited to offer the Fitness Coach role at Tapout Fitness to the right candidate. We are looking for someone who can lead by example and represent excellence as a fitness professional. The brand has been rooted in Martial Arts and we have evolved the business into martial arts, group fitness and general fitness training, while staying committed to its brand essence of discipline, determination and motivation. Tapout Fitness is dedicated to inspiring the athlete in every individual and to support each team member.
The Group Fitness Instructor is someone who has a passion for fitness and an undeniable enthusiasm for motivating members through a fast paced high-energy workout. We are looking for someone that has experience leading small group or group training classes with a microphone and having boxing, kickboxing or martial arts experience is a plus.
This role requires you to have a customer service mentality and approach to all member interaction. As a Fitness Coach you’ll be a leader within our organization and expected to maintain the highest standard of professionalism at all times.
· Individual must demonstrate the ability to confidently lead our group training classes by following our structured workout programs
· Ability to create a positive, upbeat and energetic studio environment while multi-tasking
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Ability to verbally and visually correct exercise and striking form to educate members and prevent injury
· Must physically be in condition to properly perform all exercises and movements
· Create relationships with potential, new, and current members so that they feel at a part of our Tapout Fitness community.
· Gain new business through member promotion, referrals, and the use of guest passes.
· Being aware of current membership promotions, workout challenges, nutritional challenges and events being planned at Tapout Fitness
· High School Diploma or GED
· All Group Fitness Instructors must hold or be able to obtain (with in 6 months of employment) and maintain a personal training or group exercise certification.
Preferred certifications: ACE, NSCA, AFAA, NASM
· Certification will be waived for currently enrolled students who are pursuing a degree or who have obtained a degree in Kinesiology, Sports Science, Sports Medicine or Physical Education.
· Must hold or be able to obtain (with in 6 months of employment) and maintain CPR and AED certification.
· Competitive hourly rate that is above Industry Standard
· Complimentary membership for immediate family
· Bonus Available
· Commissions Available
Tapout Fitness, Dallas GA