Manufacturing Production Manager 2nd Shift
- Expired: January 14, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Manufacturing Production Manager 2nd Shift
Location:USA - Sylmar, CA
Job Description Qualifications:
The Boeing Property Management team is seeking a First Line Manufacturing Manager to join the team in Sylmar, CA. This position will focus on supporting the Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) business organization.
- Supervises employees performing multiple manufacturing processes.
- Oversees the implementation of policies and procedures in support of daily operational responsibilities.
- Provides guidance for processes and technical approaches.
- Develops and maintains relationships within operational guidelines with peers, direct reports and internal customers.
- Able to work second shift
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills / Experience):
- High school/vocational school/Associate.
- 5+ years of related experience (semiconductor or assembly manufacturing experience)
- 5+ years of experience working with semiconductor, test and/or assembly manufacturing.
- 5+ years of leadership experience in production / manufacturing environment.
- 3+ years of experience with Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- 3+ years of effective team building skills, develops and motivates employees and first-level managers.
- 3+ years of experience with process improvement.
- 3+ years of experience interfacing with senior and executive leadership.
- Able to work Second Shift.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills / Experience):
- A Bachelor degree is also highly desired.
- 5 years of supervisory experience over technical work groups in the same or related field is desired.
- LEAN skills are also highly desired. (Lean Manufacturing Experience).
- Hands on individual capable of performing manufacturing tasks.
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation:No relocation available
Export Control Requirement:This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Safety Sensitive:This is not a safety sensitive position
Contingent Upon Award ProgramThis position is not contingent upon program award
Experience Level:Manager - K
Job Code:DAEGMK (D82)
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Stay safe from recruitment fraud! The only way to apply for a position at Boeing is via our Careers website.
Learn how to protect yourself from recruitment fraud - Recruitment Fraud Warning
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Request an Accommodation - Requesting Interview Accommodations
Applicant Privacy - Applicant Privacy
EEO is the law Poster - EEO is the law
Boeing Policy on EEO - Boeing EEO Policy
Affirmative Action and Harassment - Boeing Affirmative Action and Harassment
Boeing Participates in E - Verify
- English - E-Verify (English)
- Spanish - E-Verify (Spanish)
Right to Work Statement
- English - Right to Work (English)
- Spanish - Right to Work (Spanish)
Tapestry Solutions, A Boeing Company
AddressLos Angeles, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Tapestry Solutions, A Boeing Company