Pasadena, CA | Boulder, CO
Join the exciting world of Startup Marketing! Tap Systems is looking for a Marketing/Public Relations Manager. This is a full time position in a fast paced industry. The Marketing and Public Relations Manager is responsible for the public presentation and messaging for Tap Systems to the media, online influencers, bloggers, and affiliate communities to ensure the long-term exposure, inclusion and coverage of the brand and its products.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Reaching out to Journalists, blogger, etc to get coverage for Tap Systems in leading news publications, magazines, blogs, vlogs and podcasts – including but not limited to: Web, TV, Radio, Print
- Drafting out press releases
- Writing articles and blog posts
- Writing newsletter copy
- Writing social media posts
- Influencer relationship development
- Affiliate relationship development
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or similar is required.
- A Master’s degree in any of the above stated area is preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience promoting is preferred.
- Proven relationships with leading media outlets, reporters and bloggers highly desirable.
- 10% travel to trade shows & meetings can be expected
Flexible PTO, paid holidays and stock options.
Customer Support Agent
How To Apply:
Please send a cover letter, resume and three professional references to email@example.com