Taos is currently seeking a full-time Technical Support Specialist to join our Managed Services team in Boise, Idaho!
Who you are:
You are a passionate and motivated technical support professional looking for a great team to join. Your excellent interpersonal skills help you provide stellar customer service to end-users. You are a results-driven individual and who thrives on the success of a job well done. You enjoy working in a collaborative environment where you can move between teams to help resolve issues.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing technical support to technology users including problem determination, resolution, and escalation
- Proactively managing high severity and priority incidents from identification to resolution
- Working with other IT support groups to identify problems and restore services
- Assisting customers via online helpdesk system, telephone, and remote support tools to diagnose technical issues related to PC operating systems, applications, network, servers, and peripherals
- Resolving and tracking incidents with network, servers, PC operating systems, applications, and peripherals in accordance with IT Service Desk procedures
- Performing security administration functions for user access, data access, and remote access
- Issuing timely, accurate, and professional company-wide notification regarding incidents impacting the user community
- Completing other duties or tasks as assigned
- Documenting all incidents, outages, status, and resolutions in problem management tool in accordance with IT Service Desk procedures
- Proactively utilizing IT resources to remain current with technology used in the company IT environment
What you’ll bring with you:
- Associate’s degree or technical school specializing in Information Technology (comparable combination of experience and high school diploma/equivalent also considered)
- At least 1 year of experience in an IT Helpdesk environment or relevant work experience
- Experience with Active Directory
- Willingness and ability to work various shifts as requested or scheduled (may include weekends, evenings, and holidays)
Who is Taos?
Taos is a comprehensive technology services company that simplifies today’s complex digital landscape by providing both strategic and technical guidance while implementing transformative solutions. As part of the nation's technology landscape since 1989, we offer opportunities that will allow you to achieve your career goals and objectives.
We're changing the face of some of the most innovative companies with our diverse solution offerings, exceptional talent, and thought leadership. Our clients look to us first for advice, insight, and support, driving us to relentlessly focus on customer success.
Let’s talk about us:
Some IT professionals watch their careers shoot straight up. Others spend years at one company after another struggling to get noticed and stay on top of developing technologies. If you are looking for a place that puts employees first while staying on the cutting-edge of technology, come to Taos. We’ll immerse you in multiple environments, give you access to the collaboration of a strong technical community, and expose you to innovation as it happens in real-time. With unparalleled adaptability, you have the opportunity to leverage Taos as an employer to be successful.
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Us and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this position or know someone who is, please email your resume (Word or PDF format) and contact information to email@example.com.
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to http://www.taos.com/join-our-team/ and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.