Order Processing Clerk - Retail/Wholesale
- Posted: over a month ago
WHO ARE WE?: TAO MOTOR - FAMILY AFFORDABLE POWERSPORTS
Tao Motor has become the premier Chinese motorsports vehicle manufacturer and distributor globally. We aim to allow families to enjoy the open road, trails, track, or backyard with affordable motorsports products. Tao Motor’s main products consist of ATVs, dirt bikes, go-karts, scooters, and electric vehicles. Today Tao Motor has four warehouses around the US, and we are looking for like-minded individuals with a passion for Powersports. www.taomotor.com
WHO ARE YOU?
TEAMWORK -- PROFESSIONALISM – EFFICIENCY
We are growing fast and looking for like-minded individuals passionate about Powersports.
You are ready and motivated to show up and get the job done.
You are a team player.
You are always professional in your work and interactions with customers and team members.
You constantly strive to be effective and efficient in everything you do.
Order Processing and Data Entry Representative Job Summary:
Tao Motor Inc. is searching for an Order Processing and Data Entry Representative who is responsible for processing orders and data entry from trading partners and online stores, maintaining price lists, maintaining inventory records, processing cancellations and refunds, tracking objectives and key performance areas, and reporting progress to achieve optimum order processing efficiency and effectiveness. This position reports to the Sales and Customer Support Manager.
- Process orders received from Trading Partners (i.e., Amazon, Walmart, etc.) and online stores (Shopify).
- Prioritize orders according to service level commitments (i.e., same-day deliveries, next-day deliveries, etc.)
- Check order information SKU, qty, price, and stock availability.
- Monitor and process order cancellations accurately and coordinate the timely processing of refunds.
- Work closely with operations teams to meet processing lead times and production targets.
- Proactively recommend improvements to increase operational performance.
- Liaise with different departments to improve performance and work efficiency.
- Monitor sales orders and supplier relations.
- Compile sales reports and distribute them to relevant departments.
- Respond to any correspondence and emails from customers, clients, and contractors.
- Execute business processes following company policies.
- Maintained accurate price lists, including marketing promotions and discount programs.
- Check sales orders and commercial invoices for any discrepancies noticed, investigate and communicate with the related parties, and take corrective actions and resolutions where needed.
- Create spreadsheets to track important customer information and orders.
- Transfer data from a hard copy to a digital database.
- Update customer information in a database.
- Organize existing data in a spreadsheet.
- Verify outdated data and make any necessary changes to records.
- Responsible for transferring and updating information and minimal errors in the customer database.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Can communicate with customers to update information6+ and retrieve important information to update records if required.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, Google, NetSuite, and Ship Station, preferred.
- Detail-oriented and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional analytical skills to sift through high volumes of data and information.
- Ability to work sitting down in front of a computer for long hours every day.
- Strongly developed organizational skills.
Education and Experience:
- Have at least a high school diploma or its equivalent,
- An associate's or bachelor’s degree is an advantage.
- Call Center experience in Consumer-Packaged Goods, Powersports, Automotive, financial, insurance, technology, etc.
- Experience in order processing and data entry for eCommerce business and online store work environment preferred.
Type of Position: Full Time
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Dress Code: Casual
We are an equal-opportunity employer, a drug-free workplace, and participate in the DHS E-Verify program.
Please click the APPLY button to start your application.
Tao Motor Inc
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?