RN-Registered Nurse Job Description:
We currently seeking a RN-Registered Nurse to work at a long term care (LTC) facility.
The RN-Registered Nurse position is available full time and part time.
Interested RN-Registered Nurse candidate must have a New York State RN-Registered Nurse license.
Salary: $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 year
The starting rate for the RN-Registered Nurse position is negotiable based on RN availability and experience
Interested RN-Registered Nurse candidates please reply to this posting
RN-Registered Nurse salary based on hours worked
RN- Registered Nurse Nurse Shifts Available Are:
- Sick Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday OT Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Healthcare Benefits
- Medical and Pharmacy Benefits
- Referral Bonus$
- Flexible Schedule-Lots of shifts available
- Family Leave
- Salary increase after 90 days probationary period with good outstanding and evaluation
- Empro perks and rewards program-Receive unlimited discounts and deals on anything from- Gym Memberships,Flights,Hotels,etc
- Monetary incentive program-$500 dollars every 6 months for employees who maintain a minimum of 4 shifts per week with NO LATENESS,CALL OUTS AND NO CALL NO SHOW,ETC