Tanury Industries, Lincoln RI
We are seeking a Custodian to join our team! You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 8:00am –4:30pm with some flexibility required.
- Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition
- Perform heavy cleaning duties such as cleaning floors and shampooing rugs
- Perform routine maintenance tasks
- Organize custodial closets and spaces
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment
· Vacuum all rugs and carpeted areas in offices, lobbies, corridors and entrances
· Clean, dust all furniture, fixtures, windowsills and other hard top surfaces
· Wash, clean and disinfect all restrooms and replace supplies as needed
· Empty all trash and recycling bins
· Wash, clean and disinfect kitchens and cafeteria
· Sweep/cleans concrete floors in ware house area
· Maintain purchases and supplies
· Work overtime is needed
· Report broken or missing amenities or equipment to Facilities Manager
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Adhere to all safety guidelines and best practices
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: Minimum of two years in a facilities role preferred
· Continual standing and walking during shift
· Continual reaching with hands/fingers/arms during shift
· Must be able to occasionally life over 50lbs
· Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals.
· Must be able to speak, read and understand English
· Valid driver’s license
· Ability to follow directions and make needed repairs
· Punctuality and reliability is a must.
We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package.
TO APPLY IN PERSON: Tanury Industries – 6 New England Way – Lincoln, RI or email to email@example.com