C2H - Middleware Integra Architect (JBoss 7.x, UNIX, Linux, JBoss, IBM WebSphere, Tomcat) - Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What is the specific title of the position?
Middleware Integration Architect
Work location ?
MN102 or remote
Are you open to candidates that cannot convert to FTE without sponsorship? No
Work hours (ex. 9am-5pm day/night shifts rotating shifts etc)?
M-F 8am-5pm, occasional evenings and/or weekends depending on project needs.
Please provide a summary of the project/initiative that this candidate will be working on?
PLM from WAS to JBoss; Apache configurations; fresh JBoss implementations
Please describe the team the candidate will be working with - how many members?
Varies by project; usually one Delivery manager, one UNIX administrator, one system engineer, one or more database administrators, one Java integrator
What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position (please be detailed as to what the candidate is expected to do or complete on a daily basis)?
* Provide middleware integration and perform in an architectural role for support of healthcare information exchange
* Application administration for applications teams during project phases
* Deploy and support web-based platforms
* Develop infrastructure, infrastructure tools, and documentation during project phases
What does the ideal candidate background look like (ex: healthcare specific background specific industry experience etc.)?
Healthcare industry experience a plus
What skills/attributes are required (please be detailed as to number of years of experience for each skill)?
7+ years of experience with SDLC
7+ years of UNIX(AIX and Linux) experience
5+ years of administration experience with Java middleware technologies such as JBoss 7.x/EAP 6.x, IBM WebSphere v7/v8.x, and Tomcat
What skills/attributes are preferred (what will set a candidate apart)?
Experience with Java performance analysis, tuning and root cause analysis
Knowledge of JEE/J2EE standards to include JDBC, JMS, JS, and JSP along with familiarity with XML files
Proficient with middleware performance tuning tools (e.g. Dynatrace)
Leadership experience to drive delivery
Understanding of DevOps
What will the interview process look like? (Video phone or in person? How many rounds? How technical will the interviews be?)
* In-person interviews (where possible), or remote interview(s) by video (MS Teams)
* One or more technical interviews
* One or more behavioral interviews with the hiring manager(s)
AddressEden Prairie, MN
TechnologyView all jobs at Tanson Corp