As a banquet server, you will play a crucial role in delivering exceptional banquet food service during various functions and special events. Your responsibilities will include setting up function rooms, serving courses promptly, and ensuring a seamless dining experience for our guests.
About Cote Family Companies: www.cotefamily.com
For over 100 years, this family-owned company has distinguished itself by providing unique, transformative experiences and exceptional memories. Our resorts provide an array of services including accommodations, golf, spa food & beverage, retail, equestrian and conference/event opportunities. Our camps provide transformational memories that our attendees carry with them forever. The Cote Family has invested in its current ventures and is poised for further growth.
CoteCares is our “Way of Life”. We believe in enriching the lives of those within our community and this inspires us to create transformative experiences and exceptional memories.
Our associate journey begins and ends with a positive work environment and experience for our team. CoteCares is the namesake for our culture, and our commitment to a culture where all associates feel respected, safe, empowered, appreciated, excited, included and a sense of belonging to something extremely special. Whether it be through community involvement or internally working with each other, CoteCares expresses our world and what we want it to be.
Career Pathing & Growth:
This role is a key position in our operational excellence delivery goals. The role may advance into a lead or captain level position should the incumbent demonstrate sufficient strategic development and enlargement of performance scope. The successful person will be an advocate of our mission, values and brand from a catering and banquets level.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist in the setup of function rooms, arranging linens, china, glass, and silver for the specified number of attendees.
- Complete pre-function checklists, including arranging pre-service items like salads and water.
- Efficiently manage table service, including clearing and fulfilling drink refills and other guest requests.
- Serve courses to tables promptly and adeptly handle buffet-style service, from setup to guest service.
- Familiarize yourself with Banquet Event Orders (BEO’s) and adhere to all specified details for groups, clients, and guests.
- Handle social functions that involve hors d'oeuvres during cocktail receptions, providing knowledgeable and friendly service.
- Understand and describe the menu, including ingredients and preparation methods, to guests.
- Perform final clearing of tables and conduct thorough breakdowns of functions, resetting as needed.
- Assist in dismantling hors d’oeuvre tables or buffets and complete closing duties as per the banquet-closing sheet.
- Resolve guest issues promptly and communicate problems to the outlet supervisor or manager.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the entire resort and surrounding area to assist guests with inquiries.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Efficient time management skills, ability to meet deadlines, and flexibility to work varied hours.
- Physical capability to lift over 50 pounds occasionally, stand, walk (6-7 hours at a time), climb stairs, reach, and bend.
- Must be at least 18 years old due to potential wine service responsibilities.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED, or one (1) year equivalent experience is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of wine and wine service is preferred.
Tanque Verde RanchTucson, AZ
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.