Nurse - LPN in Memory Care
Tanner Spring West Linn, OR
- Expired: June 09, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Tanner Spring Living, we are all part of the same symphony. Our goal is to create positive and joyful experiences for our residents and their families. Just like musical notes on a sheet, every day is different at a Tanner Spring Living community. We are looking for team members that are positive, collaborative, show leadership, are respectful and overflowing with integrity, care and hard work. We offer competitive wages, benefits, training and the opportunity for growth. We encourage you to apply and become part of our family today!
If you are passionate about your work and driven by the desire to create a life full of purpose for our residents, a Tanner Spring Living community may be the place for you. We have a current opening for a Nurse - LPN. This position is Responsible for the overall implementation, delivery, and coordination of resident care services for the community
Become part of our family and find your Cadence.Qualifications
- Nursing - LPN
- 3 5 years of experience in Senior Living
- High degree of accuracy in all assignments; ability to manage time effectively
- Strength in initiative, good judgment.
- Good communication skills and the ability to motivate.
- Supervise, develop and schedule the care staff according to company's policies, procedures and standards.
- Establish and maintain medication program.
- Perform assessments and reassessments according to policies.
- Ensure resident records and charting is current and up to date.
- Acts as the contact for all issues related to resident care.
- Understand the community's care regulations along with state specific regulations.
- Develops and maintains a positive image with community.
- Interact with resident's families, physicians and medical personnel as needed.
AddressWest Linn, OR
HealthcareView all jobs at Tanner Spring