US Retail - Sales Associates
- Posted: over a month ago
- $9 to $13 Hourly
Make Your Mark™ with Tandy Leather! Do you want to be part of a team that allows you to be you, share your passion and creativity as part of a talented and diverse retail team? Our retail stores are the center of our business, and our associates are the front line with our customers.
As part of the Tandy team, our store associates look forward to a consistent schedule with no early mornings or late nights, paid holidays and PTO, a generous employee discount, quarterly sales associate bonus, and even more!
Plus, they get the chance to learn and develop their leatherworking knowledge and skills as part of a small team running a small business. You will be joining a heritage brand with more than 100 years of expertise in the field of leathercraft. Sound like a team you'd like to be a part of?
Since 1919 Tandy Leather has been the resource for generations of leatherworkers, providing quality leather, tools, kits, and teaching resources worldwide.
As a century-old brand, Tandy has a deep respect for tradition, but we also embrace change, new trends, and new ways to create. From store to distribution center to corporate, Team Tandy works collaboratively every day to ensure our customer's experience is always consistent no matter how they choose to shop at Tandy.
All new hires are required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination when accepting the offer. *
- Welcome and identify customer needs
- Explain products and services to customers
- Monitor inventory to ensure the product is in stock
- Enter and process customer orders
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- The candidate must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination (all shots) when accepting the offer. *
*Subject to limited exemptions under applicable law.
- Constant moving & standing for at least two consecutive hours
- Lifting up to 30lbs.
- Stooping, kneeling, and crouching
- Climbing ladders
- Reaching for items above eye level
- Involves close vision and color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment
TLF offers a compensation package:
- Competitive compensation – strong pay for performance culture.
- Sales Associate Quarterly Bonus – based on sales performance, a great way to grow your pay!
- Paid Holidays – ten paid holidays available on day one of employment.
- Paid Time Off – granted after 30 days of employment.
- 401(k) Plan – company matched
- And much, much more!
We consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with Criminal Histories.
To learn more about Tandy Leather, please visit our website: www.tandyleather.com.
Tandy Leather Factory
RetailView all jobs at Tandy Leather Factory