US Retail Sales Associate-168
- Expired: January 25, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Make Your Mark™ with Tandy Leather! Do you want to be part of a team that allows you to be you and share your passion and creativity as part of a talented and diverse retail team? Our retail stores are the center of our business, and our associates are the front line with our customers.
As part of the Tandy team, our store associates look forward to a consistent schedule with no early mornings or late nights, paid holidays and PTO, a generous employee discount, a quarterly sales associate bonus, and more!
Plus, they get the chance to learn and develop their leatherworking knowledge and skills as part of a small team running a small business. You will join a heritage brand with more than 100 years of expertise in leathercraft. Sound like a team you'd like to be a part of?
Since 1919 Tandy Leather has been the resource for generations of leatherworkers, providing quality leather, tools, kits, and teaching resources worldwide.
As a century-old brand, Tandy has a deep respect for tradition, but we also embrace change, new trends, and new ways to create. From store to distribution center to corporate, Team Tandy works collaboratively every day to ensure our customer's experience is always consistent no matter how they choose to shop at Tandy.
- Welcome and identify customer needs
- Explain products and services to customers
- Monitor inventory to ensure the product is in stock
- Enter and process customer orders
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Constant moving & standing for at least two consecutive hours
- Lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Stooping, kneeling, and crouching
- Climbing ladders
- Reaching for items above eye level
- Involves close vision and color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment
TLF offers a compensation package:
- Competitive compensation - strong pay for performance culture.
- Sales Associate Quarterly Bonus - based on sales performance, a great way to grow your pay!
- Paid Holidays - ten paid holidays available on day one of employment.
- Paid Time Off - granted after 60 days of employment.
- 401(k) Plan - company matched
- And much, much more!
We consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with Criminal Histories.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
At Tandy, our diversity is our strength, and we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive workplace for all employees regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. Tandy is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
Tandy Leather Factory, Inc., (http://www.tandyleather.com), headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, and in business since 1919, is a specialty retailer of a broad product line including leather, leatherworking tools, buckles and adornments, leather dyes and finishes, saddle and tack hardware, and do-it-yourself kits. Tandy Leather distributes its products through its 100+ North American stores located in 40 US states, 6 Canadian provinces, and Spain.
Tandy Leather Factory
RetailView all jobs at Tandy Leather Factory
Get fresh Retail Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!