Tandem PT Metairie, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*Position: FULL TIME Outpatient Physical Therapist Wanted!
- Tired of seeing over 60 patient visits per week?
- Do you wish you had more time to spend with your patients?
- Are you starting to feel burn out?
- Are you truly passionate about making a difference in people's lives?
- If so - we might just be the position you're looking for...
- Read on to learn more about our company, see what we're looking for, and apply if you think you'd be a good fit...
About Our Practice:
Tandem Physical Therapy is a locally owned physical therapy clinic with a strong wellness program including Pilates classes and private lessons. Our owners are both physical therapists and long-time friends. They opened Tandem PT in June 2018 because they believe in providing exceptional care and customer service to the people in our community so they can stay active and healthy throughout their life. We have a unique model that allows us to deeply understand our patients and the problems they need solved. This has allowed us to develop meaningful relationships and grow our practice largely through return patients, their friends and family resulting in consistent growth since our opening.
That's Where You Come In:
We are looking for a full-time Physical Therapist to work in our clinic in Metairie, LA. We need someone who is comfortable working with active adults who are eager to stay active and healthy for a long time to come.
What We Are Looking For:
- Someone who has a positive attitude that makes patients look for any excuse to come back and see them
- Someone who is able to connect and engage with people on a personal level and not just on a clinical skill level
- Someone who is able to communicate with patients in such as way that they know what you're doing for them
- Someone who loves to learn and is committed to being part of a team that puts patients first
To Be Successful In This Position You Must:
- Be licensed or eligible to obtain your Louisiana Physical Therapy License
- Be passionate about physical therapy and helping people get back to the active life they love
- Support and contribute to the company's Purpose, Vision and Core Values
- Build lasting relationships and trust with our clients through open communication and empathy
- Identify the client's internal problems, speak to their "why" and determine their goals
- Provide exceptional patient and client experience
- Be open and dedicated to personal and professional growth - mentoring and training is a big part of our program
What We've Got For You:
- Working in a fun and supportive environment, where you are encouraged to be yourself
- The opportunity to make a real difference in the health of the individual
- Ongoing training to ensure your success and develop you towards your professional goals
- Opportunities to practice skills, be mentored and discuss tough cases
- Reasonable and realistic productivity standards that allow you to enjoy a work-life balance
- Paid time off
- If you're a new grad - we welcome your application - Growth and learning is one of our core values and we take it very seriously
Powered by JazzHR
HealthcareView all jobs at Tandem PT