Client Service Administrator
Tandem Financial, LLC Greenwood Village, CO
- Expired: 23 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A client service administrator is needed to help our team and company excel at providing an exceptional level of service to our existing and future clients. This person will work with all team members on a day-to-day basis providing support while also being one of the first persons our clients come into contact with whether via phone, email, or in person.
We are an SEC Registered Investment Advisor with a duty to serve our clients in a fiduciary role with the goal of providing more and going above and beyond for our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with clients and colleagues to ensure proper account opening procedures and documentation.
- Possess a fiduciary mentality, always doing what is best for the client and maintaining confidentiality in all matters.
- Schedule and prepare for client meetings
- CRM maintenance - enter and update client data.
- Portfolio software data entry, prepare reports and other deliverables.
- Assemble customized proposals for clients and prospective clients.
- New client onboarding
- Utilize outstanding phone etiquette to build rapport with and engage clients.
- Develop resources to problem solve, be equipped to think outside the box and ask many questions.
- Help develop and/or implement internal systems to help serve clients efficiently and consistently
- Self-motivated and take responsibility.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities; proven ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to change.
- Office 365 proficient
- Assist with day-to-day client service requests; proactively resolve clients’ issues and concerns.
- Administrative duties such as handling telephones, mailing, filing and processing forms.
- Comply with all industry rules, regulations and firm policies.
- College degree preferred
- 1-3 years of financial services industry experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Financial Custodial Systems preferred (i.e. Schwab, TD Ameritrade, Fidelity, etc.)
- Work experience in small team environment
Tandem Financial, LLCWhy Work Here?
Small team with a great culture with a focus on doing what's best for our clients.
8400 E Prentice AveGreenwood Village, CO
BusinessView all jobs at Tandem Financial, LLC