Do you have what it takes?
Our rapidly growing real estate company is seeking an Acquisition Manager to go to properties, evaluate them, and negotiate purchases with the property seller! The Acquisition Manager is responsible for going to sales appointments with sellers who wish to sell their property. Once there, you will be responsible for evaluating the property condition, needed repairs, and overall desirability. Using training and calculations provided by our company, you will then make offers to purchase the property and negotiate with the seller along with ample follow up on your past offers.
Our company owns and renovates properties all over the Tampa bay area. This position requires an attention to detail, a high aptitude for sales and negotiation, organization, and excellent communication skills. We are only looking for aggressive self-starters, who can oversee and manage a high volume of projects successfully with very little or no direction. Finally, the successful candidate will have ample experience working in sales, and, in addition, great negotiation skills. Although an active real estate license is not a requirement for initial hiring, it is encouraged. You must have the desire and ability to obtain this licensing at the company's expense.
The position of Acquisition Manager involves traveling throughout the Tampa bay area to evaluate properties, face to face sales and negotiation meetings with potential property sellers, and long-term offer follow-ups through various means - email, text, phone calls, and/or in-person meetings. Furthermore, you will be expected to ask for and obtain referrals from your sphere of influence and participate in lead generation efforts to find potential property sellers. This is a fast-paced job in a rapidly growing company.
- Schedule and coordinate sales appointments
- Qualify sales prospects in a professional and timely manner
- Present a professional appearance and represent our company
- Follow established procedures and checklists to evaluate properties and formulate offers
- Continuous improvement of process and procedures
- Negotiate face to face with sellers on the purchase of their property
- Long-term, aggressive follow up with sales prospects
- Willingness to go above and beyond to meet the needs of our clients
- Ask for and successfully get referrals from prospects and your sphere of influence
- Generate leads for potential properties to purchase by networking, identifying vacant properties and following up on these leads
- Work with entire team, utilize tools and analytics to guide strategies to maximize profitable growth
- Provide company with reports of all sales activity on a weekly/monthly basis
- Help to develop and implement improvements strategies with the goal of maximizing revenue.
- Enter all relevant notes into company CRM on a daily basis
- Assist Company with other projects as needed
- COACHABLE with a strong desire to learn and follow processes
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure