Marketing / Promotions Team - Great Customer Service Skills
Tampa Palm State Promotions Tampa, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hiring Company- Palm State Promotions, Tampa Location
Pay- Weekly / w2 / Base Plus Bonus
• This Role is not Remote*
Ideal Candidate: We need a new member to join our growing marketing and promotions team, the ideal candidate will be great at forming new relationships with our customers in the marketing sector for our well-respected client - Express Glass Services. The role of the marketing / promotions new hire is suited for a determined individual who is driven by success, is highly motivated, loves networking, and is confident in creating and closing new promotions leads through face-to-face meetings.
This is an entry-level training program and therefore no previous experience is required for you to apply. Ideally, they will show a genuine and keen interest in our company, our client, their goals, and a proven interest in a career in either, marketing, sales, hospitality, customer service, or fundraising.
Requirements of the Brand Promotions Coordinator:
• Excited to represent support the growth of our client
• High energy level, motivated by achieving targets
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Motivated and a self-starter, who will set their own goals and then consistently deliver
• Work proactively to identify and strategize new business leads and development of the company and our client
• Well-presented and excellent interpersonal skills Responsibilities of the Brand Promotions Coordinator:
• Working alongside the sales and marketing teams to drive the extremely high growth and business development of our well-established client.
You be provided full training to do so, you will be meeting with new and existing customers face to face and gently informing them of our client's latest activities and building a strong relationship with the customer to gain their support.
• High activity levels with networking to achieve targets We offer:
• Fantastic opportunity to join a high-growth company that has just raised fresh capital to grow within the US
• Training and mentoring from our company director and occasionally our client themselves
• Driving the growth of the company and the opportunity to progress through your Business Development training with promotions available
• Numerous industry benefits, bonus packages, and team outings
Please send your updated resume to our HR team and we'll be contacting the candidates with the best fit for the requirements of the Entry Level training program.
Tampa Palm State Promotions
BusinessView all jobs at Tampa Palm State Promotions