The Consult Firm is a full-service consulting and marketing firm unlike any other. We formulate data-driven advertising campaigns that elevate brand awareness, generate consumer loyalty, and provide our clients with the confidence that their promotional goals are being met. Ultimately our goal is to rapidly drive businesses forward.
We perceive our business model as an opportunity to produce a dependable revenue stream for our clientele, a way to expand the operations of our organization, and a means by which our motivated professionals can achieve their goals. Through a culture that promotes creative collaboration, we maintain a team of efficient, inventive brand ambassadors perfectly suited to construct avenues to access new markets.
The Consult Firm proudly offers:
· One-on-one training
· A proven Management Training Program that offers management and leadership opportunities for individuals who are willing to work hard & maintain a great student-mentality
· Travel opportunities (conferences & meetings, as well as company trips)
Sales & Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
· Learn and understand the basics of our business from the entry level - Full Training Provided
· Learn and understand client product knowledge - Full Training Provided
· Be able to meet or exceed our entry level expectations & sales requirements
· Be able to complete marketing presentations
· Management training - develop coaching skills and learn managerial responsibilities
· Gain an understanding of business finances
Ideal candidates are:
· Individuals from service industries (food service or hospitality) looking for career growth
· Individuals with a sports or military background
· Individuals looking for performance based growth instead of seniority
· Graduates with a B.S. in Business Management, Marketing, or Communications
For some associates, our career advancement program will prepare them to take the reins and open a new market with an existing brand! These esteemed leaders will be able to mentor new team members, expand to new cities, and lead others. With growth opportunities like these, someone who works hard can expand into new markets, tackle client relationships, and conceptualize direct marketing plans that will help The Consult Firm achieve future growth.
All applicants must pass pre-employment background checks. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Connect with us on social media here:
Send your resume to our Human Resources Department TODAY!