A full-time Call Agent is needed for a busy otology/neurotology practice. The Call Agent functions under the direction of the Front Office Lead, Practice Administrator, and Physicians.
Typical duties include:
- Answering incoming calls related to appointment scheduling and general clinical/administrative requests
- Placing outbound calls to patients and providers in response to electronic scheduling requests
- Routing calls to appropriate departments
- Registration of patients and data entry in electronic medical record
- Verification of insurance eligibility
- Providing access to portals and education to patients on the use of our practice portals for communicating with our office
- Demonstrating competency and skills to serve patients of all ages including infant, children, adolescent, adult, and geriatric populations
- Performing other duties as necessary
Required Minimum Education:
High school degree or equivalency required.
Required Minimum Experience:
Must have a minimum of 2 year of experience working in a medical office setting. Computer experience required. Customer service experience required. Experience working in the ENT specialty is preferred. Experience with AthenaHealth and eClinicalWorks is a plus.
Must possess an ability to work independently, perform multiple tasks and follow these tasks through to completion, work as a team to accomplish practice goals, and maintain strong organizational skills. Must show initiative, present a positive attitude at all times, be dependable, demonstrate enthusiasm, and have excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Must be able to work quickly and efficiently while maintaining patient comfort and satisfaction. Must work well under pressure and pay attention to detail. Bi-lingual is a plus.