1675 Montgomery Hwy., Birmingham, AL 35216
Automotive Sales Consultant
Immediate Need please fill out questionnaire
Sales experience in any industry is preferred.
Tameron Honda has been family-owned and operated for over 40 years. Our management staff has longevity, with most senior level managers having been here for over 20 years. We proudly serve customers in the Hoover, Homewood and Vestavia Hills area.
We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company’s core focus is building relationships that last, with our employees, customers, and community.
What we offer:
- Guaranteed weekly income plus Bonuses!
- Christmas Bonus!
- Immediate opening
- Medical, Dental and prescription drug plan
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- 40-hour work week
- Family-oriented culture and positive and fun atmosphere
- Continuous training and development
- Supportive management
- All advancement opportunities are offered with the company
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Greet customers in the dealerships and on the lot
- Assist customers with vehicle selection & closing
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Perform test drives; present vehicle product information, pricing and incentives
- Complete all paperwork
- Close the deal and deliver vehicle to customer
- Utilize dealership control and follow-up system and procedures
- Follow-up with customer
- Answer sales calls and respond to internet inquiries
- Meet daily phone and email quota
- Training will be provided
Qualifications and Requirements - Sales Consultant:
- Sales experience in any industry is preferred. Experience in retail sales, customer service, hospitality, as an account executive, financial service, mortgage and restaurant industries will be considered.
- A degree is a plus, but not required
- Must demonstrate great negotiating and customer service skills
- Uploaded resume is required
- Must meet and, if possible, exceed sales goals
- Be able to create and maintain customer relationships
- The ideal candidate will be of excellent character: loyal, honest, with great work ethic, have high energy, a positive attitude and the desire to grow both personally and professionally.
- Mid-level computer aptitude
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Maintain professional business attire and appearance
- Self-starter and ability to be a great team player
- Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.