Real Estate Marketing Specialist
Tamara Williams and Company Bozeman, MT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a talented, highly motivated, self-starting creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future real estate buyers and sellers through content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing efforts.
Applicants should have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship and special events management. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within marketing, advertising and real estate is critical. A degree of creativity is required.
We offer a competitive salary, and benefits package. If you’re ready to take your career to the next level and have fun while you do it we want to hear from you.Compensation:
$35,000 - $50,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Has a creative, fresh approach for social media posts and responds in a timely manner to all followers
- Plan and organize all team events, take photos, and then market on social media
- Develop new community events and all signage to encourage and entice potential buyers
- Monitoring all new prospects and then incorporate them into marketing campaigns to contribute to company growth
- Make sure all company materials are accurate and relevant in accordance to company compliance policies
THIS POSITION WILL:
- Meet with Realtors to assist them with any small needs, answer website questions, and be a general aid
- Write and publish our Just Listed/Just Sold posts and ads
- Write and publish blogs related to real estate, the local market, things to do in the area, seasonal activities, local events, etc.
- Manage our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Business, and more
- Create and send out Monday market updates and monthly market newsletter
- Tidy up the office, prep for meetings, run errands, and pick up office supplies
- Coordinate Open Houses and appropriate advertising
- Update CRM leads and follow up with Realtors
- Pick up and drop off real estate signs, flyers, and lockboxes
- Mass email Brokers new listings
- Create and deliver office flyers; new listing flyers, community outreach flyers, etc.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are a must
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Develops innovative forward design concepts
- Must have strong computer skills
- Must have strong writing skills/grammar
- Must be self-driven AND have strong organizational skills
- Hungry - Must be hungry to learn, grow and take on new tasks.
- Curiosity - Must be curious and eager to take our marketing to new heights.
- Creativity - Think of new approaches to communicate to buyers, sellers, and investors.
- Communication - Must be a team player and have strong communication skills.
- Computer skills - Proficient with Word, Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Time-management skills - Work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline.
Tamara Williams and Company is The Bright Side of Real Estate. Offering sellers and buyers with education, resources and expertise in real estate knowledge. Tamara Williams and Company makes clients’ needs a top priority. By doing bright things with integrity, honesty and care, The Bright Side of Real Estate is the core of our mission. With a proactive team and aggressive business plan, Tamara Williams and Company integrates community networking to satisfy every client with positive results. Let Tamara Williams and Company brighten your day without any expectation of personal benefit.
Tamara Williams and Company
BusinessView all jobs at Tamara Williams and Company